The SportDOG Brand® SDF-100C In-Ground Fence™ System features a smaller and sleeker Collar Receiver than the original In-Ground Fence system (SDF-100A). The collar features a Li-Ion battery that charges in two hours and has a one to two-month battery life. Now featuring seven levels of static stimulation as well as vibration and tone, it’s easier than ever to keep your dog safe and secure. With 1,000 feet of wire and 100 flags, you can contain an area as large as 1 1/3 acres (or up to 100 acres with the purchase of additional wire and flags (SDF-WF)). Multiple dogs? Simply purchase additional collars (SDF-CR). Dependable in any environment, the collar uses DryTek® technology - waterproof and submersible to 25 feet.
- Expands up to 100 acres with the purchase of additional Wire & Flag Kits (SDF-WF)
- Expands to any number of dogs with purchase of additional Collar Receivers (SDF-CR)
- Not compatible with the SDF-100A or SDF-CT Add-A-Dog® collars (SDF-R, SDF-CTR)
- 1,000 feet of wire, 100 flags, and 1 Collar Receiver are included to keep your dog contained in a yard up to 1 1/3 acres
- Wire-break Transmitter alarm alerts you to possible problems with the Boundary Wire
- Anti-Linger Feature prevents the dog from running down the Collar Receiver battery in the warning zone
- Built-in lightning protection
- Stimulation Ranges: 7 levels of static stimulation to match any dogs’ temperament, with vibration/tone warning
- Waterproof: Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet using DryTek® technology
- Dog Size: For dogs 10 pounds or larger
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Charges in 2 hours, lasts 1-2 months per charge.
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Fence Transmitter with Adaptor
- Collar Receiver with Charger
- 1000 Feet of Boundary Wire
- Operating Guide
- Test Light Tool
- 100 Boundary Flags
- Long Probes
- 2 Wire Connectors
Receiver without strap - 2.60"L X 1.30"W X 1.23"D
The system works by producing a radio signal and sending it from the Fence Transmitter through the Boundary Wire. The Collar Receiver can identify that radio signal and will send a warning and/or correction when it picks up the signal. Bury the Boundary Wire to enclose the dog's Boundary Area. Temporarily define the Boundary Area with Boundary Flags for a visual aid in training your dog. Your dog wears the Collar Receiver with Contact Points that touch his neck and, once trained, can roam freely in the Boundary Area. When your dog reaches the Warning Zone, the Collar Receiver gives a warning beep/vibration. If your dog continues into the Stimulation Zone (closer to the wire), a safe static stimulation will be delivered through the Contact Points to get his attention until he returns to the Boundary Area.
Recently Viewed Products
SportDOG - SDF-100C - RECHARGEABLE IN-GROUND FENCE SYSTEM - In-Ground Fence
We offer free shipping on all orders of $49 and over. For all items under $49, a flat shipping rate of $5 will be applied to the order.
Orders placed after 1:00 pm EST will be shipped on the next business day. Most orders will ship within 24 hours, except if the order is placed on a Friday or before a national holiday, it will ship the next business day.
To minimize the risk of delaying your shipping, please ensure that the information you provided is accurate. Additionally, orders where the billing and shipping addresses do not match will automatically be cancelled by the system.
We currently only deliver within the United States, and we do not ship to international addresses. We also do not ship to APO, FPO, or PO Box addresses at this time.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped. The email will include order details such as order number, purchased items, your address, and carrier tracking number.