Give your pet the freedom he deserves with the PetSafe® YardMax® Cordless In-Ground Fence™ System. This innovative in-ground containment system features a waterproof transmitter powered by 10 D cell batteries (not included). Perfect for renters, campers, or cabin locations, the YardMax® Cordless transmitter eliminates the need to drill holes in your home’s exterior. The battery-powered transmitter helps keep your dog or cat safe even during power outages. The rechargeable YardMax® Cordless receiver collar works for most cats and dogs weighing 5 lb. or more and with a neck size measuring 6-28 in. The rechargeable collar lasts up to 3 months on a single charge and recharges in just 2-3 hours. With just a few short training sessions, you’ll create a secure boundary for your pets to enjoy the outdoors like never before.
- Comes with enough wire to cover up to 1/3 of an acre; expandable up to 1.4 acres with additional wire and flags (sold separately)
- For dogs and cats 5 lb. and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-28 in.
- Tone for training plus 5 levels of adjustable correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Automatic safety shut-off
- Add extra barriers for any number of protected areas
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional collars
- Run Through Prevention- Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone
- Waterproof transmitter and receiver collar
- Expected transmitter battery life is 9 to 12 months before changing batteries (not included)
- Receiver collar quickly charges in just 2-3 hours and charges can last up to 3 months depending on collar use
- Compatible with:
- Pawz Away® Mini, Threshold, Indoor, and Outdoor Pet Barriers
The YardMax® Cordless transmitter sends a signal through the buried boundary wire. When outside, your pet wears the YardMax® receiver collar that picks up the signal. Your dog or cat hears a beep when he enters the warning zone. If your pet continues past the warning zone, the collar gives a safe but surprising static correction. The feeling is similar to static sensations often felt in winter. Different pets respond to different levels of the static feeling and 5 adjustable levels of correction are available plus a tone-only setting. The only pets not recommended to use the YardMax® Cordless In-Ground Fence™ System are aggressive pets, pets younger than 6 months old, and pets weighing under 5 lb.
- Outdoor transmitter with 2 boundary modes: YardMax or Traditional
- Rechargeable YardMax® receiver collar with adjustable strap fits neck sizes 6-28 in.
- Receiver collar charger
- 500 ft. of wire
- Pack of 50 training flags
- Contact point wrench
- Waterproof splice capsules (2)
- Wire nuts (2)
- Mounting screws (2)
- Pair of short contact points (on receiver collar)
- Pair of long contact points
- Test light tool
- Product manual
Recently Viewed Products
PetSafe - PIG00-15958 - YardMax Cordless In-Ground Fence - In-Ground Fence
We offer free shipping on all orders of $49 and over. For all items under $49, a flat shipping rate of $5 will be applied to the order.
Orders placed after 1:00 pm EST will be shipped on the next business day. Most orders will ship within 24 hours, except if the order is placed on a Friday or before a national holiday, it will ship the next business day.
To minimize the risk of delaying your shipping, please ensure that the information you provided is accurate. Additionally, orders where the billing and shipping addresses do not match will automatically be cancelled by the system.
We currently only deliver within the United States, and we do not ship to international addresses. We also do not ship to APO, FPO, or PO Box addresses at this time.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped. The email will include order details such as order number, purchased items, your address, and carrier tracking number.