Dogtra E-Fence 3500 Underground Containment System
Freedom to Play in Safe Spaces
- 40 Acres Maximum Coverage
- 8 Levels of Adjustable Stimulation
- Low to Medium Power Output
- High-Performance Page
- Fully Waterproof Receiver Collar
- For Dogs 15 Pounds and Up
Allow your dogs the freedom to play safely in your own yard with the Dogtra E-Fence 3500 underground containment system. Built for dogs of all temperaments, this e-fence system is exactly what you need to have the peace of mind that your dogs are always safe and sound, and within reach.
Easy-Install Custom Boundaries
The Dogtra E-Fence 3500 is a rechargeable, hardwired underground system that can be set up in as easy as 1-2-3.
- Map out where the wire needs to go.
- Place the underground wire.
- Set-up the transmitter and place the boundary flags.
The system comes with 500 feet of 20-gauge wire and can be laid out to follow the shape of your property. This e-fence system is also expandable to cover up to 40 acres with the purchase of additional wire.
Traditional fences take a long time and a lot of work to install and maintain. The E-Fence 3500 makes upkeep easier with the Boundary Wire Continuity Light feature. Any time the wire breaks, the light turns off and makes a warning beep, letting you fix the issue quickly.
The Dogtra E-Fence 3500 has a transmitter equipped with a field width adjustment knob. Easily increase or decrease the signal width and receiver activation depending on your property size and layout.
The transmitter also includes 2 correction modes:
- High Performance Pager Vibration Warning Before Stimulation
- High Performance Pager Vibration Only
You can customize the correction according to what works best for your pet.
Unlike other e-fence systems, the Dogtra E-Fence 3500 comes with a fully waterproof receiver collar that is rechargeable. No need to stock up on batteries. No need to worry about the battery dying and waiting for replacements to arrive. The collar charges in 2 hours and is good to go.
With an advanced radio frequency filtering system for more accurate activation, the fully expandable Dogtra E-Fence 3500 is all you need to ensure your pets can play and roam all they want without worrying about where they are.
Dogtra E-Fence 3500
Freedom to Roam and Play
- 40-Acre Maximum Area Coverage
- 8 Levels of Adjustable Correction
- Low to Medium Power Stimulation
- Non-Stimulating High-Performance Pager
- Field Width Adjustment Knob
- Ultra-Compact Receiver
- Fully Waterproof Receiver
- EZ Coding for Extra Receivers
- Wire Continuity Indicator
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Expandable Coverage with Purchase of Additional Wire
- Expandable to Multiple Dogs with Purchase of Additional Receivers
- For Dogs as Small as 15 Pounds
- For Dogs with Mild to Stubborn Disposition
- Wall Mounting Transmitter
- Waterproof Receiver with Battery Life Indicator
- Transmitter Power Adapter
- Battery Charger for Receiver
- Underground Fence Wire (500 Feet)
- Training Flags (50 Pieces)
- Waterproof Splices (4 Pieces)
- Test Light
- Ground Wire (Dark Green)
- Transmitter Mounting Screws (2 Pieces)
- Plastic Anchors (2 Pieces)
- Non-Stimulation Contacts
- Owner’s Manual
- Training Manual
- Wire Breakage Light with Audible Warning Tone
- High Performance Pager (HPP) Vibration Warning Before Stimulation
- High Performance Pager (HPP) Vibration Only Mode
Dogtra never disappoints. We've been using Dogtra e-collars for years. We wanted to get a containment system and thought why not Dogtra? This product does not have a lot of reviews but Dogtra has been very reliable based on our experience. This did not disappoint. The system is easy to install. The instructions were not overly complicated. Our dog caught on in barely a week and now stays within the property lines no problem.
We updated to the newer model. We've had the old one for close to a decade. This works really well. Love the new and improved collars. Plus points because our older collars still work with this too.
Recently Viewed Products
Dogtra - E-Fence 3500 - 40 Acres - E-Fence
We offer free shipping on all orders of $49 and over. For all items under $49, a flat shipping rate of $5 will be applied to the order.
Orders placed after 1:00 pm EST will be shipped on the next business day. Most orders will ship within 24 hours, except if the order is placed on a Friday or before a national holiday, it will ship the next business day.
To minimize the risk of delaying your shipping, please ensure that the information you provided is accurate. Additionally, orders where the billing and shipping addresses do not match will automatically be cancelled by the system.
We currently only deliver within the United States, and we do not ship to international addresses. We also do not ship to APO, FPO, or PO Box addresses at this time.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped. The email will include order details such as order number, purchased items, your address, and carrier tracking number.