Effective Cat Deterrent Spray to Keep Pets Off Furniture
Are you tired of your cat playing and jumping around on your kitchen counter or going through your trash bin? Well, you are not alone.
We all know the "joys" of cat ownership come with its surprises. And sometimes, these surprises can test even the most devoted cat lovers.
But don't lose hope just yet! The CatOff™ Cat Deterrent Spray Refill Can is here to help.
What Does the CatOff™ Cat Deterrent Spray Do?
CatOff™ Spray Deterrent Refill Can is a humane and effective method to keep your cat off furniture at home. When used with an automated motion detector, it serves as a spray deterrent that keeps cats away from restricted areas in your house.
These areas may include:
- Kitchen counters
- Pantry cupboards
- Stove tops
- Garbage cans
- House plants
- Bedroom doors
What's in the CatOff Cat Spray Deterrent Refill?
The CatOff™ Deterrent Spray can is filled with odorless, eco-friendly, and safe compressed air. It serves as a reliable backup when your anti scratch cat spray runs out.
Each cat repellent contains 3.89 fl oz (115ml) of harmless compressed gas that is developed with the highest standards of quality control. You can rest assured that you're providing your pet with a safe remedy for their playful antics.
The CatOff cat deterrent spray refill is available in packs of 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 12.
- Helps train your cat to avoid restricted areas around the house
- Leaves no stains or residue on surfaces
- Safe for both pets and humans
- Compatible with the PetSafe SSSCAT Pet Deterrent System (PPD00-16168)
- Approximately 80-100 sprays per refill
- Effective deterrent at an affordable price
- Made in the USA
Quick Setup Guide
Replacing an empty pet deterrent spray with the CatOff replacement can is a breeze. Just follow these steps:
- Turn off the SSSCAT sprayer and attach it to the CatOff can. Push down the locking ring until it snaps into place.
- Adjust the spray direction by pushing the nozzle up or down to avoid direct contact with your pet's face. Also, you can adjust the motion sensor by turning it left or right.
- Turn on the sprayer for a test run and wait for up to 2 minutes to allow it to normalize.
- Confirm that the spray function is working by waving your hand in front of the cat spray deterrent.
- Once done, position the unit near areas you want to deter your pet from, such as countertops, garbage cans, or stairs.
NOTE: The CatOff spray deterrent refill can does not include a spray head and is NOT compatible with the new PetSafe SSSCAT system.
How the Cat Spray Deterrent Works
When your cat enters a restricted area, the motion activated cat deterrent system detects their movement within a 3ft range. Triggered by temperature changes indicative of motion, the cat air blaster releases a quick burst of CatOff™ gas. Though harmless, this gas is an effective deterrent, dissuading your cat from approaching the area again.
Never worry about running out again – with the CatOff cat repellent spray for furniture, you'll always have the means to continue training your cat. End furniture scratching, prevent plants from toppling, and eliminate scattered litter inside your home!Get rid of your cat-related problems and create a harmonious household with your feline friend. Grab yours here.
You might also enjoy...