The ET-300 Mini Educator E-Collar Yellow
Small in Size - Big on Performance
- ½-Mile Range
- Yellow Color Skin
- 1-100 User-Selectable Levels of Wide Pulse Stimulation
- 1-60 Levels Additional Boost
- Pavlovian Tone and Non-Stimulating Vibration
- Lock and Set Technology
- Ergonomic “Stopwatch” Transmitter
- Small Receiver
- LED Light Feature for Night Visibility
- Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery
- Expandable to 2-Dog System
- For Dogs 8 Pounds and Larger
The ET-300 Mini Educator by E-Collar Technologies has all the features necessary for dog training success. This remote trainer is a cost-effective solution to your training problems without breaking the bank. It’s a favorite among pet owners and dog training professionals.
Top Features of the ET-300 Mini Educator
Give Your Dog the Freedom They Deserve
Pet owners are always concerned about their pets fighting against other dogs, lunging at strangers, bolting, etc. With the E-Collar Technologies ET-300 remote trainer, you can worry no more. An effective range of up to ½ mile gives your pet the freedom to run and play without compromising control. Let your pup go off-leash in your backyard. Take them to the local park. Allow them to act like dogs, not only because they earned it but because, inherently, they are entitled to it.
Stop Unwanted Behavior with the ET-300 Mini Educator Remote Training Collar
Unwanted habits need to be unlearned before they become serious and problematic. Tackle negative behavior head-on with the Mini Educator shock collar. It comes with 100 levels of static stimulation, so there’s no problem finding your dog’s recognition level. Also, an extra boost of up to 60 levels will surely be handy in life-threatening situations. This is one of those circumstances where you need your dog to wear an e-collar. But what if you have a deaf dog or a sensitive pup? This dog training e collar provides other options, which include the Pavlovian tone and non-stimulating vibration.
Safe and Humane Solution That Works
Even with stubborn dogs, pet owners must not lose sight of the fact that dog safety is a priority. E-Collar Technologies is one of the leading brands that offer humane dog training solutions. The Mini Educator, for instance, is built with “lock and set” technology. You can lock the stimulation level to ensure level jumps won’t happen unintentionally. Also, the e-collar is pre-programmed to time out after 10 seconds to avoid overstimulating your pet.
Designed with You and Your Dog in Mind
Don’t pass up an opportunity to give your dog extra comfort. The Mini Educator dog collar comes in a compact package, with the receiver a tad smaller than other Educator collars. Provided with a Biothane material, the collar strap is easy to clean, waterproof, and durable, like leather. Also, unlike the common rectangular-shaped transmitters, the system has a “stopwatch-style” remote that fits comfortably in your hand.
LED Light Feature for Night Visibility
The ET-300 collar unit has built-in LED lights that serve as battery indicators for the transmitter and receiver. This way, you will know when your unit needs a recharge to prevent downtime. This also features a night tracking capability and allows you to locate your dog in dim-light settings.
Train Two Dogs Simultaneously
You can add another collar to your system and handle two dogs at once. Using only one transmitter remote, enjoy one-handed operation while training your dogs.
- Waterproof Floating Remote
- Waterproof Collar Receiver
- 30” X 3/4" Biothane Collar Strap
- 2 Sets of Contact Points (5/8” and 3/4”)
- Contact Points Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual
- Lanyard for Remote
- Test Light Tool
General Product Details
Receiver Collar Size
2.45" x 1.53" x 1.46"
Receiver Collar Weight
Remote Transmitter Size
4.74" x 2.65" x 1.29"
Remote Transmitter Weight
The ET-300 Mini Educator E Collar Yellow
Empowering pet owners. Trusted by professional dog trainers.
Proudly assembled in the USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does an e-collar do?
- An e-collar is a dog training tool that allows you to communicate with your pet remotely. It typically comes with a remote transmitter and a receiver collar. Once you push a button on the transmitter, the collar worn by your dog will emit feedback to get their attention. For the ET-300, the feedback may be static, tone, or vibration, depending on what you prefer. Used appropriately, it can help reinforce commands and correct undesirable behaviors in dogs.
When should you start using an e collar?
- Most trainers recommend using only an e collar when your dog is at least 6 months old. Also, if you’re planning to buy the Mini Educator, it is suitable for dogs weighing 8 pounds and above. Make sure your pet has already learned the basic commands before you start using the remote training collar.
Is there a difference between an e-collar and a shock collar?
- An e-collar and shock collar both refer to the same thing. However, the term “shock collar” is a misnomer since modern e collars do not “shock” dogs as was the case in the past. Old shock collars were bulky and commonly had only one setting, which was very high. Meanwhile, dog shock collars nowadays are smaller and lighter with multiple settings available. This dog training tool has come a long way in helping pet owners strengthen their bond with their fluffy friends.
Does an e-collar hurt dogs?
- An e-collar is not intended to inflict pain or hurt your pup. It comes with several levels of stimulation, and some even offer other options besides static. Also, most dog e-collars are factory-set to time out after a few seconds of stimulation. The ET-300, for example, will automatically stop the stimulation after 10 seconds, even if you’re still holding down the button. It’s a safety feature to avoid overstimulating your dog.
How do I pair my Mini Educator ET-300?
- To pair the ET-300 transmitter remote to the receiver collar, follow the steps below:
- Turn on the transmitter by pressing the “L” button for 2 seconds.
- Set the intensity level to 0.
- Make sure the receiver collar is off.
- Place the magnetic red dot on the transmitter against the red dot on the receiver. Hold them together until the green light is flashing.
- Press the black “S” button followed by the red “S” button. Hold for 2 seconds until you hear the beeping sound, indicating it’s paired.
Is the ET-300 waterproof?
- Yes. Both the ET-300 transmitter remote and receiver collar are fully waterproof. The transmitter also floats on water, while the dog collar is submersible up to 500 ft.
How long does the Mini Educator battery last?
- One full charge can last between 40-60 hours. The Mini Educator battery typically lasts 3-5 years. However, this can vary depending on usage. Battery life also deteriorates over time.
Does the ET-300 Mini Educator come with a warranty?
- Yes. The ET-300 Mini Educator comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Mini Educator ET-300 Remote Dog Training Collar by E-Collar Technologies - Yellow Remote
We offer free shipping on all orders of $49 and over. For all items under $49, a flat shipping rate of $5 will be applied to the order.
Orders placed after 1:00 pm EST will be shipped on the next business day. Most orders will ship within 24 hours, except if the order is placed on a Friday or before a national holiday, it will ship the next business day.
To minimize the risk of delaying your shipping, please ensure that the information you provided is accurate. Additionally, orders where the billing and shipping addresses do not match will automatically be cancelled by the system.
We currently only deliver within the United States, and we do not ship to international addresses. We also do not ship to APO, FPO, or PO Box addresses at this time.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped. The email will include order details such as order number, purchased items, your address, and carrier tracking number.